Customization with Minecraft - server wont start after adding mods

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Linux - Debian GNU/Linux 11 on x86_64
Product AMP ‘Decadeus’ v2.4.6.6 (Mainline)
Virtualization QEMU_KVM
Application Minecraft
Module MinecraftModule
Running in Container No
Current State Failed

Problem Description

Issue

as the title says the server will not start and i do not know why it says its due to something i have done but i do not know what do you have any idea?

Reproduction Steps

• make the mods folder
  • change to forge and select the correct version
  • transfer mods into the mods folder
  • hit start

here is what the log says.
[31Oct2023 01:09:52.914] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [–gameDir, ., --launchTarget, fmlserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 36.2.39, --fml.mcpVersion, 20210115.111550, --fml.mcVersion, 1.16.5, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, nogui]
[31Oct2023 01:09:52.917] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 8.1.3+8.1.3+main-8.1.x.c94d18ec starting: java version 17.0.4 by Debian

If that isn’t the full log, please provide the full logs/latest.log using a service like: https://mclo.gs/

And be sure to use SFTP or AMP’s file manager to upload mods, as transferring files using the OS’s file manager can break file perms.

that is the full log unfortunately.
and i used sftp to upload the mods into the folder

Oh weird. Try stopping/starting the AMP instance to see if that kicks things over.
Otherwise try starting it without the mods to see if they might be the issue.
Then if all else fails, right click the instance and hit View Logs, then send those over, might have some more info.

how would i send the log over? sorry for the silly question

Should be able to use any pastebin-like service, or just https://mclo.gs/, and shoot over the new URL it gives you after you upload things

Vanilla Server Log [#wIeTDMU] - mclo.gs this should be it

Maybe try deleting the libraries folder, then hit Download/Update in AMP

Wait. You need to be using Java 8 or 11 for Forge 1.16.5

is it the JDK11 i need turns out i didnt fix it it just took longer to crash

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.