Customization with Minecraft - Need this instance of minecraft to run on paper

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Linux - Debian GNU/Linux 11 on x86_64
Product AMP ‘Decadeus’ v2.4.6.4 (Mainline)
Virtualization QEMU_KVM
Application Minecraft
Module MinecraftModule
Running in Container No
Current State Stopped

Problem Description

Issue

I am experiencing issues with my Minecraft Java instance named “Walzcraft” not running on Paper. I Created the Minecraft Java Instance and named it “Walzcraft.” and did not run the instance at this stage. Instead, I removed the files that was in that directory and used WINScp to transfer files from my old external VPS to this current one in the “walzcraft/minecraft” directory.
After transferring the files, I ran the instance but noticed that it did not run on Paper.
Details:
I need this particular instance of Minecraft to run on Paper as it allows me to utilize the Paper plugins and features that are essential for my server.

Could you please assist me in resolving this issue so that my “Walzcraft” Minecraft instance can run on Paper successfully?

Reproduction Steps

• Created the minecraft java Instance and named it Walzcraft
  • used WINScp to transfer files from old VPS to this current one in the walzcraft/minecraft directory
  • Ran the instance and noticed it did not run on paper

You need to select Paper as the server type inside the instance, and tell it which jar file to use. That’s pretty much it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.