Customization with Minecraft - Forge Mods

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Linux - Debian GNU/Linux 12 on x86_64
Product AMP ‘Callisto’ v2.5.0.6 (Mainline)
Virtualization Docker
Application Minecraft
Module MinecraftModule
Running in Container Yes
Current State Failed

Problem Description

Issue

I can’t in any way put mods on the Minecraft server with Forge.

Your articles don’t help, AI doesn’t help either, there is nothing on the internet to explain how it works.

I’ve already done all the steps I saw on the internet, but nothing works. Whenever I add a mod, the server immediately stops working.

Reproduction Steps

• I put 1 modpack as it says on your website, in the mods folder, it didn’t work, Then I did what I know how to do and put the folder in its proper places… and it didn’t work, I went to the settings where the .jar should appear and put forge and it doesn’t appear, only minecraft.jar appears, I saw several videos but none of them work because even the help you have on your website is to make a Local server with mods, the IA doesn’t help with absolutely anything, because it doesn’t know How does your own website work…
  • Then I did what I know how to do and put the folder in its proper places… and it didn’t work
  • I went to the settings where the .jar should appear and put forge and it doesn’t appear, only minecraft.jar appears
  • I saw several videos but none of them work because even the help you have on your website is to make a Local server with mods, the IA doesn’t help with absolutely anything, because it doesn’t know How does your own website work…

We aren’t Hostinger, this is the forum for AMP (the software that Hostinger uses).

There’s no Jar for modern Forge, though if you set the server type to Forge and set the right version, it’ll know how to start it (leave the Jar as autoselect)

If the server suddenly stops after adding a mod, then you should read the console or logs/latest.log to see what went wrong.