||Linux - Debian GNU/Linux 11 on x86_64
||AMP ‘Decadeus’ v220.127.116.11 (Mainline)
|Running in Container
I’m trying to copy my minecraft world into the server but it failed to extract my file and I don’t know what’s wrong
- Copy zip into server
- Extract file
- Failed to extract
What is the error? Share the latest log after the extraction attempt
The most convenient way is via Connection to SFTP.
(Install the WinSCP app beforehand)
- Open your Minecraft instance
- go to File Manager on the left side
- Now you can click the Connection to SFTP button at the top right
- In the pop-up window you will be shown a link that you can click on
(example: sftp://user@ip:port/) WinSCP then connects automatically
- Now you can drag your world folder over
- You can unzip the zip file using File Manager or transfer the unpacked file
Give me feedback on how it went.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.