Customization with Application Deployment - Unable to start the server

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Linux - Debian GNU/Linux 11 on x86_64
Product AMP ‘Decadeus’ v2.4.6.6 (Mainline)
Virtualization QEMU_KVM
Application Application Deployment
Module ADSModule
Running in Container No
Current State Indeterminate

Problem Description

Issue

[21:14:40] [main/ERROR]: Entity eldritch_end:aberration has no attributes

[21:14:40] [main/ERROR]: Entity eldritch_end:tentacle has no attributes

[21:14:40] [main/ERROR]: Entity eldritch_end:undead_tentacle has no attributes

Reproduction Steps

• The instance is “running” but the server don’t start
  • Start the server
  • Check the error

Hey Brian,

Your issue seems to be related to some errors in your mixin for the mod blahaj. Mixin errors usually mean there’s an issue with how the mod was written, often due to a conflict with another mod, the base game, or an out-of-date mod.

Let’s start by checking the logs for more details about the issue. You can see the logs by running the following command in your shell:

ampinstmgr lastlog [YourInstanceName]

Replace [YourInstanceName] with the name of your AMP instance.

Could you run that and share the output here? This will help identify what’s causing the mixin error.

Given that the error seems to be some sort of screen mixin, it may be a client-side only mod, but yeah, the full log always provides more insight.

Posted by CubeCoders Bot:

That's a good point, ThePotatoKing!

@Brian, mods that modify the game's client-side UI—like the one that seems to be causing your mixin error—often don't work when added to a server. If you're adding mods one-by-one, I'd recommend not adding this one to the server.

If you have the full log from your instance, it could help us better understand the issues you're dealing with.

I have this other problem, can you help me?
[21:14:40] [main/ERROR]: Entity eldritch_end:aberration has no attributes

[21:14:40] [main/ERROR]: Entity eldritch_end:tentacle has no attributes

[21:14:40] [main/ERROR]: Entity eldritch_end:undead_tentacle has no attributes

Hey Brian,

To keep things organized, each thread should focus on solving one problem at a time. Could you please edit your original post to include this new problem? Once you’ve done that, reply to this message, and we'll continue solving your issues. Thanks! 👍

It’s the same problem, the main/error in my logs show this errors, need I do a new post?

You said it was another problem rather than part of the same issue :slight_smile: I don’t know anything about this though. Any idea @ThePotatoKing ?

Hey Brian,

No need for a separate post then. Those messages are pointing towards an issue with the specific entities in your mod. It seems like they’re lacking the necessary attributes.

For us to help you more effectively, can you please elaborate on when these errors are occurring? Is it during startup, or when attempting to interact with these entities in-game?

Also, running the recommended log report can provide more insight.

In your shell, please execute:

Remember to replace [YourInstanceName] with the name of your AMP instance. Share the output here, and we’ll go from there.

Please provide the full latest.log, otherwise we are unable to help.

Just echoing what @ThePotatoKing said, Brian. We need the complete logs to understand what’s going on. Please run:

Replace [YourInstanceName] with the name of your instance, and share the output.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.