Customization with Application Deployment - Mod pack download and join issue

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Linux - Debian GNU/Linux 11 on x86_64
Product AMP ‘Callisto’ v2.5.0.14 (Mainline)
Virtualization QEMU_KVM
Application Application Deployment
Module ADSModule
Running in Container No
Current State Indeterminate

Problem Description

Issue

If there is a detailed guide for installing a large mod pack it would be appreciated. Although the mod file is exactly the same and i have checked the forge version, it still does not let me join giving me various different errors. I have tried using the dedicated server pack too. I have added these mods into a directory that i made called “mods” which is what i followed from your web tutorial. I have tried doing it from fabric instead of forge too but it still doesnt want to work.

Reproduction Steps

• I downloaded the mod pack from the website and checked the forge version that i need to use
  • i configured this server for the same forge version and ran minecraft with the same forge version and the exact same mod installed
  • i started the server, and joined from minecraft, either giving me an error that it is an incompatible FML and that i am missing mods, or that the version is different even though it is not
  • I repeated this with different packs and forge vs fabric, creating different instances too

You need to be sure that you select the right mod loader, and the right version of said mod loader, otherwise the mods will not load.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.