Customization with Application Deployment - Mismatched Mod Channel list when trying to connect

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Linux - Debian GNU/Linux 11 on x86_64
Product AMP ‘Decadeus’ v2.4.6.6 (Mainline)
Virtualization QEMU_KVM
Application Application Deployment
Module ADSModule
Running in Container No
Current State Indeterminate

Problem Description

Issue

The modpack I’m using is exactly the same in both my launcher and the server but everytime I try to connect it gives me an error telling me that I have mods the server doesn’t have installed or the versions i have don’t match up. I’ve checked multiple times and it all seems to match up perfectly I’ve even tried testing with all of the client side mods on the server but it gives the same list of mismatched mods.

Reproduction Steps

• Install mods on server and mod loader
  • Connect to server
  • Get error

what game server are you trying to host and also use sftp to upload

Sorry I’m not super technologically literate so I’m not sure what you mean by using SFTP to upload and the server is for minecraft

let me ask, is this a minecraft mod pack and did you make a minecraft instance first? and sftp is how you upload large files to amp and not though the file manager as that is quite slow and really only meant for like 1 or 2 files

Yes it’s a modpack and I made an instance and set up forge on it before installing the modpack. If uploading using sfpt might fix my issue, is there a short guide you can point me to that’ll help me get that set up?

this can help you out with that. and there is also Forge Frequently Asked Questions about forge faq

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.