Customization with Application Deployment - Can't upload costume Minecraft world

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Linux - Debian GNU/Linux 11 on x86_64
Product AMP ‘Callisto’ v2.5.1.0 (Mainline)
Virtualization QEMU_KVM
Application Application Deployment
Module ADSModule
Running in Container No
Current State Indeterminate

Problem Description

Issue

So I’ve been trying to do this since some hours now, I did upload my MC world into the Folders but when I wanted to Unzip it and it just didn’t work it said like “can’t upload world file archive”. I did try it with a FTP client but when I wanted to connect it says “Server send another additional login request. Use the login type interactive”. Im using Filezilla and Windows. I have no idea what to do anymore I’ve watched many videos and read many things but nothing really helped me. Pls help me (we could also talk in german btw)

Reproduction Steps

• Trying to unzip the folder
  • trying to connect the server with Filezilla
  • Trying to 2FA
  • Watching videos and read articles

Restart computer
Make sure the FTP program is not started
File compressed into zip

螢幕擷取畫面 2024-07-04 150553

Thanks for your help up to now, i could connect to the server and start adn even play it but my world I uploaded isn’t there, I don’t really know what to do now:/

Try this
Suppose the uploaded world names are different

螢幕擷取畫面 2024-07-07 215318

I did and it didn’t work:(

Make sure there are no problems with the folder structure
/world
instead of /world/world/

Im sorry Im not not the best when it comes to these things, it’s my first time doing smt like thiss and I think iif we’d make a DC call or anything this would help alot and we’d came wayyyy quikcer to a solution, I just dont’t know what to doo:(

I am not an official technician and can only provide known information to help you.
I can’t speak English, I can speak Chinese

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.