Control panel link suddenly stopped working (err connection refused / or / timed out

Note - If you do not fill in every section below, your post won’t be answered - you must provide the steps you have followed so far and the actions you’ve already taken. Make sure to remove this notice from your post too.

OS Name/Version: Debian 10 with game panel (my computer is on Windows 10 home V21H2

Product Name/Version: (Always use the full version number - not ‘Latest’) If this is asking for the Game Panel version or AMP I can’t access them since I can’t connect and get the version number

Problem Description: game panel link from Hostinger Operating System menu (http://45.82.75.86:8080/) has been working for a month or 2, now I get only “err connection refused”, or now, every time I get: "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT. Been trying for hours, turned off Kaspersky, nothing changed that I know of other than possibly auto updates of Microsoft Windows.

If you're sharing console output, logs, or commands you have run, please make sure to use code tags 
(3x backticks for blocks, 1x backtick for a single line) to help make posts readable. This also
provides syntax highlighting.

Steps to reproduce:

• Step 1 Log into Hostinger, go to my Minecraft server VPS called Daniel.net, select Operating system
  • Step 2 Click on the control panel link 45.82.75.86:8080
  • Step 3 Get err about timeout, previously got connection refused

Actions taken to resolve so far:

Please contact Hostinger for their technical support as this seems to be an issue from their side

Just seconding that. If you have a rented server that came with AMP you need to contact the host. We have no access to their systems.