Connectivity Problem with Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Port UDP 27015 dont open

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Linux - Debian GNU/Linux 11 on x86_64
Product AMP ‘Decadeus’ v2.4.6.4 (Mainline)
Virtualization VMware
Application Euro Truck Simulator 2
Module GenericModule
Running in Container No
Current State Failed

Problem Description

Issue

Hello, I am creating an ETS2 server and following the procedure for configuration. And port 27015 never opens. And the dedicated server is not working. I tried for 4 hours without success. Debian 11 x64 and ufw Firewall.

Reproduction Steps

• Debian 11 x64
  • ufw
  • bash <(wget -qO- getamp.sh)

Did you follow the guide for ETS2? American Truck Simulator / Euro Truck Simulator 2 Guide

Yes and the proc dont work.

Are you getting console output when you start the server? Does AMPs status page show that it’s running?

After applying your procedure. Port 27015 still remains closed.

That’s not what I’m asking, I’m asking what the console tab in AMP says. Does it show the server starting?

If you want me to rebuild another esxi 8 VM tell me what you want like distro and packet etc… Debian 10,11 or 12 64bit or 32bit?

No he is asking you to see the console on your ets instance and see if it’s saying it’s going online

4 core and 4gb of memory or 8 core and 16gb of memory. There are 15 ETS2 dedicated servers that must run on top of it.

All I’m asking you is what is in AMPs console tab. You don’t appear to be paying much attention to what I am saying.

I deleted the Debian 10, Debian 11 and Debian 12 VM after you decided to invalidate the license. So you are not answering my question. What do you want like linux distro and vm config for 15 ETS2 dedicated server.

Mike the ats/ets2 status window never really shows that it opens the port but it does open up. It’s a ui bug

I pay close attention to what you tell me but you don’t understand that the VM is destroyed. And I’m asking you what you want us to create about to make this work. We start from zero!!!

Ah you didn’t say so clearly. Debian 12 64 bit (your original configuration) is perfect.

It looks like you’re using Google Translate or similar which is confusing things.

Ok but on ETS2 I never saw the dedicated server created by AMP appear.

If you tell me the specs of the vm I will build one quickly. My ESXi server is truly a monster. But I need what you want to have.

So this is what he is talking about right now.
screenshot.67
This happens cause its a ui glitch but i know for sure that its up and running. Now he does need to make sure that he does run

sudo ampinstmgr updatefirewall

Now this will make sure that ATS/ETS2 does have the right firewall rules enabled.

Sorry Mike that I am posting on this again but its just something that I have saw happen.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.