Connectivity Problem with Application Deployment - Unable to Login to my Minecraft Server

I see the “[19:36:16] [API:admin Activity] : Updating the application.” in the logs and now just again. But other than that single line after hitting update. I see the little download GUI widget in the bottom when I click it.

I would expect a bit more from the audit log other than a single line of updating… it’s like it doesnt take any futher steps? Or am I just naive?

I tried it on my brand new test instance (which is also 1.17). This is the log response

[18:27:26] [API:admin Activity] : Updating the application.
[18:27:29] [Logger:admin Warning] : Slow method invocation: UpdateApplication took 2651ms to complete.
[18:27:29] [Logger:admin Warning] : Slow response: Core.UpdateApplication took 2651ms to complete.
[18:28:00] Unknown command: tps. Please check that the command exists and that you have permission to use it.

on your bedrock client, what version does it say? its on the bottom right

The game client? v1.20.50

PS. I appreciate your help trying to solve this!

ok so go to Configuration > Server Settings and then you will see a box called Bedrock Version and just put in 1.20.50.03 and then hit update and you should be on the latest update with that now

There is no number, just 'Bedrock"

PS. Screen shot is inaccurate to the history. It was on ‘Bedrock’ when I first arrived

yeah, having same issue with same setup. Only got server about a week ago, been able to log on twice then this. Made a separate thread before finding this, so if you see that, that’s me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.