Configuration with Minecraft - Trying to instal crucial 2

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Linux - Debian GNU/Linux 11 on x86_64
Product AMP ‘Decadeus’ v2.4.6.6 (Mainline)
Virtualization QEMU_KVM
Application Minecraft
Module MinecraftModule
Running in Container No
Current State Ready

Problem Description

Issue

I initialised my server, with forge 1.16.5 (32.0.0 and other versions).
I send crucial2-1.4.4 in a new “mods” directory in file manager.
Changed forged version, JDK version (tried with 8/11/16) but all times chunck are in error.
They are all skipped
Can you help me ? I just want play minecraft, survival classic mod with Crucial 2
Thanks a lot

Reproduction Steps

  • installing crucial
  • changer version JDK
  • Change Forge Version

Does the server run and look fine without the mod?
And do you have the mod installed on your client?

I tried with “official” server Type and “1.16.5 (official)” in official version

But all the time i have this in my console

Chucks’s error :
image

edit : I tried to delete crucial.zip in “mods” directory, that’s changed nothing

Try deleting the world folder, then switch back to Forge and make sure to leave the Jar as [Autoselect]

“World” directory deleted.

JDK : 11

And crucial 2 in “mods” directory

I can play, but i’m not sure crucial is active … How can i check ?

Make sure you have the mod installed on your client, then test to see if it’s features work on the server

I needed to instal on my computer too ?
I transfered thr directory zip in “mods” directory + forge selected on Hostinger
image

But i did nothing on my cp
I rly dont understand

That’s a modpack, not a mod.
You need modpacks on the client too, read their CurseForge page.
Follow this guide for importing modpacks: How to import an existing Minecraft server into AMP

If you have further issues please contact Hostinger support, this is support for the AMP comunity, not Hostinger.