Configuration with Minecraft - Minecraft FTB Direwolf20 1.18 Incompatible Version

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Linux - Debian GNU/Linux 12 on x86_64
Product AMP ‘Decadeus’ v2.4.6.4 (Mainline)
Virtualization Docker
Application Minecraft
Module MinecraftModule
Running in Container Yes
Current State Sleeping

Problem Description

Issue

i get the message incompatible version. does anyone have a workaround for this?

Reproduction Steps

• setting up an java server
  • go server settings
  • server type: Feed the Beast (New Source)
  • FTB Modpack: FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.18
  • go java and memory config
  • memory limit 6144 mb
  • Java Version 18
  • go back
  • update server
  • go again server settings
  • Server JAR: scan for new JARs
  • choose minecraft server 1.18.2 jar
  • start the server
  • start the client

That Jar you selected is the vanilla Jar, you’ll need to stop the server and delete the world folder, then follow this guide:

if i follow this guide i got this message:

is that the wrong forge version?

Looks like the server pack is out of date, which coming from the FTB download API, that’s not good.
Could be an issue with their end, or they’re starting to cut off third party downloads.
You just installed the modpack today in AMP right?

You can download the Modpack installer from their site here (just tell it to use 1.11.0 so it matches your client version): Feed The Beast - FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.19
Run the installer locally in a folder on your PC, then use AMP’s built-in SFTP or web File Manager to upload the files

Or alternatively, you could downgrade your client version since the server is already up and running

thanks for your help! i have now installed direwolf20 1.19 version 1.10.3 locally on my pc. this is the last stabel version that was available… 1.11.0 is the last version of direwolf20 1.18 but it is beta

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.