Configuration with Minecraft - I can't use pixelmon mod

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Linux - Debian GNU/Linux 11 on x86_64
Product AMP ‘Decadeus’ v2.4.6.8 (Mainline)
Virtualization QEMU_KVM
Application Minecraft
Module MinecraftModule
Running in Container No
Current State Failed

Problem Description

Issue

Everytime I try to run pixelmon mod, the server don’t start. I’ve tryied different instances with different configurations, but it’s the same I think. I tryed ver. 1.16.5, 1.20 and 1.20.2, with their related Java ver. I suppose I don’t understand somenthing about your platform. I used to host my sorver on my local computer. Please help me.

This is the error I’ve found in console:

Exception in thread “main” java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class cpw.mods.modlauncher.SecureJarHandler (in unnamed module @0x2f4551e6) cannot access class sun.security.util.ManifestEntryVerifier (in module java.base) because module java.base does not export sun.security.util to unnamed module @0x2f4551e6
at cpw.mods.modlauncher.SecureJarHandler.lambda$static$1(SecureJarHandler.java:45)
at cpw.mods.modlauncher.api.LamdbaExceptionUtils.uncheck(LamdbaExceptionUtils.java:95)

Reproduction Steps

• Create instance
  • install forge
  • upload pixelmon mod
  • check if server is working

Make sure you’re using the right Java runtime for the version of Forge that you’re using.

And be sure that you’re uploading the mod through the web manager or SFTP, as manipulating the files directly will mess up file perms.

And as a general note, we are not Hostinger.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.