Change Minecraft Default Seed

Hi,

when I create a Minecraft instance in AMP, the seed is “CubeCodersPowered” by default.
Is there an option to change this to use an empty seed (i.e. random) instead of a fixed value?

Best regards,
Jonas

You can use default instance settings. You can find it in configuration inside of ADS

Thank you for the fast reply.
The key MinecraftModule.Minecraft.WorldSeed seems to work.
The only problem with this is, that I cannot specify an empty value. Is there any way around that? I would like to haven an empty seed, so the seed will be generated at random.

Try just putting in a space

Sorry for the late reply, but that indeed worked. He now puts a space as the seed in new instances, which results in generating a random seed when starting the world.

Sorry to resurrect this, but I’m looking to generate a new instance with a SPECIFIC seed. I have tried listing that seed number for the value in “new instance settings” but it still dropped me into the cubecoderspowered seed. Changing this to a number after the instance is created does nothing either. Thanks in advance

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of MineCraft Default Instance Settings Keys? They don’t appear to utilize the same syntax as the server.properties file. For instance, what is the proper Key to set the Default Instance Settings to set the Doze Delay to 15 minutes? Should this be “Key=MinecraftModule.Minecraft.DozeDelay” “Value=15” ???

Nevermind… Just found the answer myself. The Keys are listed in the MinecraftModule.kvp accessible via the instance FileManager. Doze Delay is listed as “Limits.DozeDelay=15” so the default key would be “MinecraftModule.Limits.DozeDelay”