Canot update minecraft servers

Note - If you do not fill in every section below, your post won’t be answered - you must provide the steps you have followed so far and the actions you’ve already taken. Make sure to remove this notice from your post too.

OS Name/Version: Ubuntu 20.04.06 LTS

Product Name/Version: (Always use the full version number - not ‘Latest’)Running Latest version of AMP

Problem Description:

When I try to update Minecraft servers to 1.20.4 I get an error "Download / Update failed : Update data is not yet available, please wait a minute and try again."

When I go to the server properties to select the latest minecraft version I have no drop downs of the version. When I click Download/Update I also get this error "Download / Update failed : Update data is not yet available, please wait a minute and try again."

I have opened up my firewall for all protocols thinking it was stopping AMP from downloading the latest version, But there was no activity in my logs.

I have restarted the server and the AMP napplication multiple times. I have also done the ampinstmgr upgradeall.

Steps to reproduce:

* Step 1
 * Step 2
 * Step 3

Actions taken to resolve so far:

Stop/Start the instance and try again, then if it fails right click the instance and hit View Logs

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.