Cannot connect to running valheim server

Note - If you do not fill in every section below, your post won’t be answered - you must provide the steps you have followed so far and the actions you’ve already taken. Make sure to remove this notice from your post too.

OS Name/Version: Windows 11 Home

Product Name/Version: (Always use the full version number - not ‘Latest’) AMP version 2.4.1.2

Problem Description: I have successfully installed the application and configured the ip to my ip and confirmed that my firewall ports forwarding rules are in place. Yet i cannot connect to the server via the link or through the game. I just get failed to connect. I have a dedicated server running through steam and everyone can connect to that just fine, including myself. Any help would be appreciated as i paid for the app already.

If you're sharing console output, logs, or commands you have run, please make sure to use code tags 
(3x backticks for blocks, 1x backtick for a single line) to help make posts readable. This also
provides syntax highlighting.

Steps to reproduce:

• Step 1
  • Step 2
  • Step 3

Actions taken to resolve so far:

Can you:

A) Connect locally? (If not, it’s possibly not listening)
B) Connect from another device on the same network? (If not, it’s a firewall issue)
C) It’s a bad port forwarding issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.