Bug with Time Variable in Scheduler

Note - If you do not fill in every section below, your post won’t be answered - you must provide the steps you have followed so far and the actions you’ve already taken. Make sure to remove this notice from your post too.

OS Name/Version: Windows Server 2019

Product Name/Version: (Always use the full version number - not ‘Latest’) v2.4.3, built 14/03/2023 23:15

Problem Description:

Creating a scheduled task with 2 discord messages and a wait in between generates the same timestamp on both discord message. I would have expected that the second message shows the timestamp with the delay of the wait task.

Steps to reproduce:

• Step 1: Create Scheduled Task
  • Step 2: Place a discord message with time variable
  • Step 3: Place a “Wait” task
  • Step 4: Place a second discord message with time variable

Actions taken to resolve so far:

This is the intended behaviour. The variable is not “what’s the current time” but “what time caused the trigger to fire”.

Well, I dont understand it at all:

Trigger: Every day at 02:30
Discord: Message was send today at 06:30 but Time variable was translated to: [4/2/2023 4:30:00 AM]

So, why is 02:30 now 06:30 CEST? but Time variable 04:30?

Did you set an offset for the scheduler? AMP works in UTC. So a difference of 2 hours ist expected for you

schedule offset is set to 0.

I know that it is UTC, so I have configured it to 02:30 to be started at 04:30, but the discord message which is parted of the trigger is posted at 06:30. I would have expected to get it at 04:30

scheduler

Just a sanity check, your trigger looks like this?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.