Arma 3 is not asking for steam guard

OS Name/Version: Ubuntu 20.04

Product Name/Version: (Always use the full version number - not ‘Latest’) 2.3.2.8

Problem Description: Trying to install arma 3 server, has put the credencials but is never asking for steam guard, system shows an infinitive “updating” message, but its not downloading anything!

If you're sharing console output, logs, or commands you have run, please make sure to use code tags 
(3x backticks for blocks, 1x backtick for a single line) to help make posts readable. This also
provides syntax highlighting.

Steps to reproduce:

• Step 1
  • Step 2
  • Step 3

Actions taken to resolve so far:

Any luck getting Arma 3 up and running. I am having the same problem

Experiencing the same issue. Appears as though the credentials will not pull through for the Steam Guard prompt after you input your login details.

Has this problem been fixed. just that I cant get Arma 3 to download the server files.
I enter my login details, then sometimes I get a request for the steam guard code.
Most of the time I dont get a request, maybe 1 out 10 attempts is successful.

When I enter the steam guard code, it still fails to download.

I only seem to have this problem with AMP, if I do it myself without Amp and using SteamCMD and creating all the folders manually on a drive it works perfect.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3:_Dedicated_Server

Update,
Used a 3rd party software
“Faster” - works perfect
“WindowsGSM” - works perfect
“AMP” - failure

Please do not grave dig old posts (The original is over a year old) - instead please use the “Assistance” button within AMP and create a new ticket that way.