AmpInstMgr missing mhttp

AmpInstMgr Error when reactivating my instance.

OS Name/Version: Windows Server 2016

Product Name/Version: Minecraft AMP 1.0.0.3 AMPService 2.3.4.4

Problem Description:
No valid AMP licence was found. Please run ampinstmgr reactivate DragonDimensions
But when i run ampinstmgr reactivate DragonDimensions, i get

[Error] FileNotFoundException
[Error] [0] (FileNotFoundException) : Could not load file or assembly ‘mHttp, Version=0.1.6296.32466, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
[Error] ReflectionTypeLoadException

Steps to reproduce:

run ampinstmgr reactivate Dragondimensions

Actions taken to resolve so far:
reboot, reinstall AMP Manager, delete cache and reinstall AMP Manager,

Known issue, but it can be ignored for now. It produces error output but doesn’t prevent it from working or the command from executing.

I’ve let the reactivate directive run for almost half hour and it never completes. I end up killing the process. Is there an equivalent to amp +core.amp.license KEYHERE -configonly anymore? I run that and get that its not a valid module

the entire error is,
[Error] [0] (FileNotFoundException) : Could not load file or assembly ‘mHttp, Version=0.1.6296.32466, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
[Error] [0] (ReflectionTypeLoadException) : Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
[Error] at InstanceManagerPlugin.LocalInstanceManager.GetProvisionArguments(String ModuleName)
[Error] [0] (ReflectionTypeLoadException) : Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
[Error] at InstanceManagerPlugin.LocalInstanceManager.GetProvisionArguments(String ModuleName)

There is but you shouldn’t need it - is the ampinstmgr command line tool up-to-date as per ampinstmgr version?

The other way indeed is to do amp.exe +Core.AMP.LicenceKey KEYGOESHERE -configonly in that instances directory.

I stand corrected, it would appear to have completed finally. took a bit though. i guess i was being impatient.

I am getting this same error on my Windows 10 target. Using latest version on mainline. Logs show nothing, no errors at all. Instances appear to be running in the web UI but the output of the status command shows that they are not running. Trying to manage an instance simply says ‘Check that it is running, and if it fails to restart’ etc.
Not sure what else to try.