AMP seems to be causing server to freeze whilst players are online

Note - If you do not fill in every section below, your post won’t be answered - you must provide the steps you have followed so far and the actions you’ve already taken. Make sure to remove this notice from your post too.

OS Name/Version: Ubuntu Server 20.04

Product Name/Version: (Always use the full version number - not ‘Latest’) AMP ‘Decadeus’ v2.4.6.10 (Mainline)

Problem Description: For a while now whenever I’ve been online on one of my Minecraft servers the server that is hosting it completely freezes, all input/output is frozen and I have to restart the server. Problem does not seem to occur whilst I am offline the server. But shortly after I join the problem occurs. Is it because my instances are not running in docker?
System specs are a MSI z790 board i7 12700k and 96 gigabytes of 4800mhz ddr5 RAM

If you're sharing console output, logs, or commands you have run, please make sure to use code tags 
(3x backticks for blocks, 1x backtick for a single line) to help make posts readable. This also
provides syntax highlighting.

Steps to reproduce:

• Step 1
    Turn on computer
  • Step 2
    Join server
  • Step 3
    wait 5 minutes system freezes

Actions taken to resolve so far:
I have gotten a new motherboard, tried multiple different OS, tried underclocking the ram, overvolting the ram and cpu, checking system logs for crash events (there were none it just stopped outputting), and turning off the automatic hibernate for the pc.

so for something like this, it can be a number of things going on. the first thing you should look at is your Minecraft crash logs in the crash folder and see what is going on. you can share them on here and use https://mclo.gs and we can help. also what minecraft server type are you using and version as well what do you have the ram set to and what java version are you using. is it vanilla or a mod pack? you have left out a lot of details out that can help to see that is going on.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.