AMP MC Bedrock server not generating structures

Note - If you do not fill in every section below, your post won’t be answered - you must provide the steps you have followed so far and the actions you’ve already taken. Make sure to remove this notice from your post too.

OS Name/Version: Ubuntu 20.04.4

Product Name/Version: AMP Triton v2.3.2.12

Problem Description:

This might not be the best place to ask this, but I’m at my wits end I hope someone might have some insight. I’ve created a Minecraft Bedrock server and ran it for a while before I noticed that there are no structures. The configuration within the instance doesn’t provide a setting for changing this, but I see from the minecraft wiki that there are no settings in the server.properties for setting structures in bedrock. So I created a game in single player mode, went in and confirmed structure generation, then overwrote the server world. Well, beyond the structures generated in single player mode, it will not generate structures in new chunks. So it has to be something with the server configuration or executable. I don’t know where to go, and would appreciate any ideas.

Thanks!
Clark

I've compulsively checked and rechecked that setting. It's on.
Clark

Bedrock doesn’t actually have a setting to turn on/off generating structures. It looks like this is actually a bug with Bedrock itself.

That’s my conclusion as well. I’ve deleted and recreated the server several times, with the same result every time, so I have given up for now. This was just something to play with so I’ll wait until an update of the server and maybe try again. Thanks!

I experienced the same thing this week. Have been playing on a MC Bedrock server with no villages. I spun up the same map/seed outside of Amp in a MCBE Docker container and the map generated correctly with villages.

Make sure you’re on the latest version of the server. It was updated recently with a fix. Confirmed not to be an AMP issue.