AMP does not start after installation

OS Name/Version: Ubuntu 22.02 LTS

Product Name/Version: AMP Instance Manager v2.4.3 built 14/03/2023 21:50

Problem Description:

After successfully installing AMP with HTTPS using the script, the webpage is just stuck on “AMP is not currently running”.
Even after waiting for an hour due to the “first-time-setup”, nothing happens.
I don’t know if this is important, in my first installation attempt, I accidentally executed this command directly after the installation finishing because I skimmed over the “first-time-setup” part.
sudo service ampinstmgr restart
I also reinstalled it after the first attempt failing by running the script again.

Steps to reproduce:

• Install with all questions answered “yes”

Actions taken to resolve so far:

• Reinstallation
  • Reinstallation without HTTPS
  • Restarting the service

Thanks in advance!

Switch to the amp user with sudo su -l amp, then run ampinstmgr status and post the output

[Info] AMP Instance Manager v2.4.3 built 14/03/2023 21:50
[Info] Release spec: Release - built by CUBECODERS/buildbot on CCL-DEV
Instance Name      │ Friendly Name    │ Module     │ IP              │ Port  │ Up
───────────────────┼──────────────────┼────────────┼─────────────────┼───────┼───

That’s everything.

Show the full command and output

Nothing more

OK. Sometimes the AMP package does not download correctly and therefore the default management instance is not created

As the amp user, run ampinstmgr quickstart

If that doesn’t work you will probably need to delete the failed zip that was downloaded previously, and then try again. It’s in /home/amp/.ampdata/instances/

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.