All instances crash/don't start

Windows 10

Product Name/Version: v2.4

Whenever I start an instance it loads for a while and then fails to start. I have included the error from the AMP console. This instance used to work so I am not sure what could have changed. I have tried restarting the server and host machine and updating to the latest version of AMP.

Failure to make API call to GameServer(http://127.0.0.1:8088/API/Core/GetAPISpec) - retried 10 times : An error occurred while sending the request.
HttpRequestException
[0] (HttpRequestException) : An error occurred while sending the request.
at ADSModule.WebMethods.<MakeInstanceRequest>() at ADSModule.WebMethods.<Servers>()
WebException
[1] (WebException) : Unable to connect to the remote server
at Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context) at Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetRequestStreamCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
SocketException
[2] (SocketException) : No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8088
at Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalEndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)

When I check the log of any of the instances it says

[Core Error]           : No valid AMP licence was found. Please run `ampinstmgr reactivate GameServer` to reactivate this instance.

When I run the command and enter my licence it says:

C:\WINDOWS\system32>ampinstmgr reactivate GameServer
[Info] AMP Instance Manager v2.3.4.4 built 26/07/2022 20:09
[Info] Release spec: Release - built by CUBECODERS/buildbot on CCL-DEV
Please enter value for Licence Key
>###############################

[Info] Checking licence key...
[Info] Licence Type:  AMP Professional
[Info] Current Usage: 4
[Info] Reactivating instance GameServer...
[Error] FileNotFoundException
[Error] [0] (FileNotFoundException) : Could not load file or assembly 'mHttp, Version=0.1.6296.32466, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
[Error] ReflectionTypeLoadException
[Error] [0] (ReflectionTypeLoadException) : Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
[Error]    at InstanceManagerPlugin.LocalInstanceManager.GetProvisionArguments(String ModuleName)
[Error] [0] (FileNotFoundException) : Could not load file or assembly 'mHttp, Version=0.1.6296.32466, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
[Error] [0] (ReflectionTypeLoadException) : Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
[Error]    at InstanceManagerPlugin.LocalInstanceManager.GetProvisionArguments(String ModuleName)
[Info] Done.

I do not know how to fix these errors. I have also tried running the repair and reinstalling AMP. Thanks.

https://discourse.cubecoders.com/docs?topic=241