About the Technical Support category

Need help with AMP? Something not working the way you’re expecting? Post here and we’ll get you sorted.

1 Like

Having some trouble getting Stationeers (Vanilla) running on a Proxmox Win Server 2022 VM. SteamCMD seems to install fine, hangs at “Performing Pre Start Configuration” with the following logs in red in the console:

Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Assets.Scripts.Networking.NetworkManager' threw an exception.

DllNotFoundException: RocketNet assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> member:(null)

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)

EDIT For those that encounter this error, installing C++ from MS resolved this issue.

I’m attempting to update AMP from v2.4.0.6 to v2.4.3.2 using the update feature of the AMP web console but it doesn’t seem to work. No errors returned or logged that I can see. Not sure where to go from here.

Likely because you are on the LTS stream. Open a command prompt/Terminal for the server and type the following: sudo su -l amp (only on Linux) and then ampinstmgr switchall mainline y

Good Morning, I’m Unable to get to the Webinterface after update (Windows), Says Connection Refused, I have added new rules in the Firewall Manager.

You should create a post to get help rather than answering this post here.

amp panel wont open after i changed my ip no idea what to do

Ich habe nach dem Update gar keinen zugriff mehr auf den Manager neu Installation nutzt auch nichts ich bekomme nur diese Fehlermeldung :

Your AMP instance could not be connected to, this likely means that it is not running or is otherwise not responding.

A reconnection will be automatically attempted in 10 seconds.

If you are performing your first-time setup and are seeing this page for more than a minute then something may have gone wrong with the intial setup. Please consult support in this case.

You can restart AMP manually if it has stopped by opening a command prompt and running:

ampinstmgr startall
If AMP has been recently updated, it may be necessary to restart the AMP-ADS01 service via the Services control panel (services.msc)