2nd user does not have permissions to login

OS Name/Version: Debian GNU/Linux 10

Product Name/Version: AMP Release “Triton”
v2.3.4, built 16/06/2022 16:08

Problem Description:

This user does not have permission to access this instance. Please ensure that this user has the ‘Manage Instance’ permission within ADS for this instance.

Actions taken to resolve so far:

Under “Role Mangement” I created a role named and assigned appropriate rights to it.

Then under “User Management” I assigned the role I just created to the user. However, I cannot log in with the 2nd user.

“This user does not have permission to access this instance. Please ensure that this user has the ‘Manage Instance’ permission within ADS for this instance.”

Now I would have guessed that I set the permissions under “Role Management”, “Permissions for User”, but apparently not.

I’m a bit confused where else to set these permissions. Hope someone can help me.

Is the user created at the ADS level, or only in the instance?

Ok, I am totally confused now. It works now, I can log in, the correct instance is displayed, i.e. the game server. Everything as it should.

In retrospect, I can’t even say what exactly caused it.
But I am almost sure that some permissions in the instances were not correct.
Users were created on both the ADS level and the instance.
I had deleted the 2nd user again, deleted the role and made sure that the permissions and everything was assigned and created correctly.

I was also able to log in, although I was shown a message that the user does not exist.

As I said, I’m really a bit confused right now, I don’t know why I couldn’t log in, but after deleting the user and creating it again, it seems to work so far.

Thanks for the quick help anyway

I’m having this same issue as well.