The specified instance is not running

Note - If you do not fill in every section below, your post won’t be answered - you must provide the steps you have followed so far and the actions you’ve already taken. Make sure to remove this notice from your post too.

OS Name/Version: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Product Name/Version: AMP Release “Triton”
v2.3.3

Problem Description:

Just bought AMP, Minecraft instance creates, when started looks like its running but on double-clicked says instance not started. After some time it stops.

Steps to reproduce:

* Install AMP
 * Activate license
 * Create a new Minecraft instance
 * Start the instance
 * Double click the instance

Actions taken to resolve so far:
 * Rebooted the server
 * Removed and installed the instance again

Right click that instance and select View Logs and check the latest log. Is something preventing it from starting?

Log says:

No valid AMP licence was found. Please run ampinstmgr reactivate eXactWorld to reactivate this instance.

When attempting the command get this error:

[Error] No such instance matching name: ‘eXactWorld’

Make sure you’re logged in as the amp user to run ampinstmgr commands. If you log in as root you can switch over by running su -l amp.

: Activation failed: VerificationFailed
[15:28:50] [Core Info] : Failed to activate: Success

Are you using any kind of 3rd party containers/images to run AMP? Or is this on bare metal?

Bare metal, earlier on I asked for a refund on Paypal and the refunded, but now I paid again and used the new license key, could it be that? (sorry, thought I wont need you guys :smiley: )

That would indeed cause problems. Contact billing (contact@cubecoders.com) and they’ll have a look at it for you.

Done! Hopefully fast response is in order :stuck_out_tongue: