NullReferenceException while creating new instance

Note - If you do not fill in every section below, your post won’t be answered - you must provide the steps you have followed so far and the actions you’ve already taken. Make sure to remove this notice from your post too.

OS Name/Version: Windows 10 Pro / 22H2

Product Name/Version: (Always use the full version number - not ‘Latest’) AMP Pro / 2.4.1.2

Problem Description: when I try to create a new instance, I got an Error

If you're sharing console output, logs, or commands you have run, please make sure to use code tags 
(3x backticks for blocks, 1x backtick for a single line) to help make posts readable. This also
provides syntax highlighting.

Returned exception from API call ADSModule/CreateInstance
NullReferenceException
[0] (NullReferenceException) : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ADSModule.WebMethods.CreateInstance(Guid TargetADSInstance, Guid NewInstanceId, String Module, String InstanceName, String FriendlyName, String IPBinding, Int32 PortNumber, String AdminUsername, String AdminPassword, Dictionary`2 ProvisionSettings, Boolean AutoConfigure, PostCreateActions PostCreate, Boolean StartOnBoot, String DisplayImageSource, Int32 TargetDatastore) at GSMyAdmin.WebServer.WebAttributes.() at GSMyAdmin.WebServer.APIService.()

Run the AMP setup and uninstall all of AMPs modules. Reinstall amp, and set it up as a hybrid instance. This fixed this problem for me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.