I'm a newb, updated to Halimede and my instance is seemingly gone and I have no access to change things

OS Name/Version: Debian 10, AMP Halimede through VPS on Hostinger

Product Name/Version: (Always use the full version number - not ‘Latest’)

Problem Description:

So the AMP upgrade was bugging me ever since I paid for a Minecraft server on Hostinger. I decided to update it, and now this is what I see:

• Step 1: Log in

• Step 2: lands on Instances with a minimal interface with only 2 options (Instances and Configuration) and says " No remote targets have yet been set up.

This ADS installation has been setup as a controller, which means it cannot create instances by itself. You must create a Target ADS instance and register it with this controller before creating instances"

• Step 3: Click on configuration, see Active Sessions, File Manager, and Networking.

• Step 4: Click networking and try to change base URL (idk what I’m even supposed to use) but I cannot make changes to networking anyway because it outputs, "The current user does not have permission to modify setting ‘ADSModule.Networking.BaseURL’.”

Actions taken to resolve so far: Rebooted VPS. Nothing. Contact Hostinger and they are taking forever to help.

UPDATE:

I just restored from a backup, because Hostinger is so insanely slow. But I’m back to the previous version of AMP.

It’s clear they haven’t scripted in the change in permissions that occurs when Halimede is installed. Is there an alternative way to install Halimede which would prevent this from happening?

Otherwise, I guess I just can’t upgrade until they fix their issues.

First sanity check is whether or not you’ve cleared your browser cache? Otherwise you’ll have to contact Hostingers support. If you rent a server that came with AMP pre-installed they handle the support since they’ve used a non-standard installation process.