Configuration with Application Deployment - No Servers are listet

System Information

Field Value
Operating System Windows - Windows Server 2019 on x86_64
Product AMPService ‘Decadeus’ v2.4.6.0 (Mainline)
Virtualization None
Application Application Deployment
Module ADSModule
Running in Container No
Current State Indeterminate

Problem Description

Issue

I have Updatet AMP but now i see non of my servers

Reproduction Steps

• Update AMP
  • Update completet but i need to run the Setup again
  • seeing non of my servers but there are on my Harddrives but AMP don´t show them. Updatet from 2.4.4 to 2.4.6

Have you rebooted? Sometimes it’s necessary after performing updates on Windows. If the instances won’t start, check their logs.

Yes I have restarted the server, but unfortunately I still have the problem that ADS then asks for a new setup. All the settings and users are still available but the game and voice servers are no longer displayed. I would send you two pictures, so you see what I mean but as a new forum user I can´t do that yet

What’s the output of ampinstmgr status on the command line?

C:\Windows\system32>ampinstmgr status
[Info] AMP Instance Manager v2.4.6 built 02/08/2023 20:09
[Info] Stream: Mainline / Release (aarch64) - built by CUBECODERS/buildbot on CCL-DEV
Instance Name │ Friendly Name │ Module │ IP │ Port │ Up
───────────────────┼──────────────────┼────────────┼─────────────────┼───────┼───
e]8;;http://127.0.0.1:8080/ADS01 e]8;; │ ADS │ ADS │ 0.0.0.0 │ 8080 │ V

this is my Output

In your datastore directory, are there old Instances.json files with timestamps?

Yes, I have seen them there but don’t know exactly how to use the bakup files so that ads reads the data from them

Shut down AMP, and simply replace Instances.json with one of the backups.

I have done, but now ADS asks again for initial setup

As brief information,
Since everything had not worked properly with the solutions, I decided to create the server again and simply copy the old data in there, this has very well Fuktioniert.

Now everything runs again as it should, I thank you for the nice support and wish a pleasant weekend.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.