Cannot Manage a New Instance

Note - If you do not fill in every section below, your post won’t be answered - you must provide the steps you have followed so far and the actions you’ve already taken. Make sure to remove this notice from your post too.

OS Name/Version: Windows 11

Product Name/Version: (Always use the full version number - not ‘Latest’) Currently running version 2.4.0.8

Problem Description: I installed AMP, after setting it all up, i am able to create a instance. I create one for Minecraft. Give it a name, keep it on startup on boot.

Amp creates the instance with no issue. Console says that “AMP instance Minecraft01 is now running.” I can double click the instance. set it up to my liking. I then stop the instance. and when i restart the instance, I am no longer able to manage it. If I double click it, it stops the instance. I tried to create a new instance, started fine, was able to manage, stopped the instance, and again i cannot manage it again. It doesnt matter what settings i choose, or if I dont manage it at all before shutting down. Once the new instance is stopped, I cannot manage it.

If you're sharing console output, logs, or commands you have run, please make sure to use code tags 
(3x backticks for blocks, 1x backtick for a single line) to help make posts readable. This also
provides syntax highlighting.

Steps to reproduce:

• Step 1 - Create new Instance
  • Step 2 - Start New Instance
  • Step 3 - Stop New Instance
  • Step 4 - Start New Instance
  • Step 5 - Double Click / or click the manage button.
    Instance then goes offline. Repeat Step 4 and get the same outcome. cant manage instance once it is shutdown for the first time.

Actions taken to resolve so far:
Uninstalled Amp
Restarted computer
banged head off of desk
growled a bit
created this ticket

Right click the instance and view its logs, then check the most recent one.